Return to Restricted Play
Always follow the Government Guidelines of:
Good Hand Hygiene – Respiratory Etiquette – Social Distancing
This ‘Covid-19 Return to Play Protocol: Phase 1’, prepared by TTC in conjunction with Tennis Ireland, covers each step of the journey from home to the club gate and back home again, and should be in place seven days a week until further notice. The guidelines relate to Phase 1 of the Irish Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business.
1. The clubhouse will remain closed. The defibrillator will be accessible outside the clubhouse.
2. Access to club grounds, via back entrance only, will be manned.
3. Before playing, members are required to read and consent to the COVID-19 protocol. The link to the consent is at the end of this protocol. In the interest of health and safety, any members not adhering to the protocols will not be permitted onto the club grounds.
4. Both singles and doubles play will be permitted; however, doubles pairings must be strictly from the same household.
5. Bookings for all courts must be made online only. All player names must be included in the booking, and any changes need to be updated online. No walk ins, and no sign-in is required.
Our measures and procedures are under constant review and updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies evolves in line with the gradual lifting of social restrictions.