Return to Restricted Play
Always follow the Government Guidelines of:
Good Hand Hygiene – Respiratory Etiquette – Social Distancing
This ‘Covid-19 Return to Play Protocol: Phase 3’, prepared by TTC in conjunction with Tennis Ireland, covers each step of the journey from home to the club gate and back home again, and should be in place seven days a week until further notice. The guidelines relate to Phase 3 of the Irish Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business.
1. Before playing, members are required to have read and consented to the COVID-19 protocol.
2. Bookings for all courts must be made online only. All player names must be included in the booking, and any changes need to be updated online. No walk ins, and no sign-in is required.
3. The club will be accessible from both front and back, and there is no check in required.
4. Contact tracing will be facilitated via the online booking system and through the use of fobs. Everyone must use their own fob when entering the club.
5. Both Singles and Doubles play is permitted; doubles pairs can be with people from outside of their household, as long as players remain 2 metres apart as much as possible.
6. Coaches are allowed to work with up to 6 players per court subject to social distancing practices being implemented.
7. The bar will be open 17:30 – 22:00 Monday -Friday and 13:00 – 22:00 Saturday – Sunday. No prebooking is required and capacity will be limited. People must be seated at all times at tables with a maximum of 6 people per table. Food & drink must be ordered via WhatsApp and payment is contactless (club smartcard).
8. All changing rooms including toilets and showers will reopen from Monday June 29th. Appropriate cleaning protocols have been put in place.
Our measures and procedures are under constant review and updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies evolves in line with the gradual lifting of social restrictions.